Pen Pressure not working in Animate 2021

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Animate was updated from the 2019 version to the 2021 version yesterday and now the pen pressure doesn't work anymore even when the button is activated.
When I switch to "WinTab" under "properties > drawing" the pen pressure works but then the tablet switches to pen-mode when I only use it in mouse-mode.

Can anyone help?

I have a Wacom Intuos 3 (old but gold) and Windows 10

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Windows Ink" needs to be Enabled in the Tablet driver for pressure to work with Animate.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately the Windows Ink option is only available in pen-mode, not mouse-mode.

(sorry the screenshot is in German but you get the idea)

The pen pressure worked fine in mouse-mode in Animate 2019 because the "tablet input" tab in Animate's properties didn't even exist.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines