• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen tool problem in 20.5 version

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new 20.5 version of Animate and I can not be in the object drawing mode when using the pen tool. In earlier versions, I would use the pen tool in the object drawing mode and fill it with a color and it would be a draw object. The entire object would move together (stroke and fill). Now it is always a shape mode. Also if have the drawing mode (because I do have the button on), the pen tool will not stop when I go back to where I started. It also would be nice if the draw object botton would also say "on" or "off" like it did on earlier versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Please check the below video, it works fine at our end. Check here Video Link 
If issue is still reproducible, you can share a short screen recording of the issue. It will help us investigate on the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines