• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pencil Tool in Adobe Animate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I use the Pencil Tool in Adobe animate for some reason even though my digital pencil leaves the pad the tool still brushes as if it's there and doesn't stop. what's the problem. Also I use a wacom pen tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the Adobe Animate forum. Before we proceed further, can you let us know of the device that you are using Adobe Animate on, the OS running on your device and its version number?

From what we have seen on the forum, many issues of this nature are resolved by updating graphic drivers from the company's website.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the Adobe Animate forum. Before we proceed further, can you let us know of the device that you are using Adobe Animate on, the OS running on your device and its version number?

From what we have seen on the forum, many issues of this nature are resolved by updating graphic drivers from the company's website.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I don' know what happened to my tool bar in Animate. I don't see any of the opions to paint, draw, add shapes, erase, and all the things that go along with that tool bar. (That's what I like calling it). I'm really confused as to where it went and how to get it back. Please send help. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This looks like an issue with your computer or your workspace. Can you try switching to a new workspace https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/workflow-workspace.html#save_and_switch_workspaces?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines