• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance Issues...What are the best Computer Specs for running Adobe Animate??

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use a macbook pro to run adobe animate. The main problem I find is that when I convert all my symbols into graphic symbls (with graphic playing in loops), the software runs really slow. 

For example, when I click on a symbol and drag it to any position, it takes about 10-20secs of loading everytime to complete this action. Even 'insert keyfram' takes 10-20 secs to complete.

I found a fix for this, which involves me to changing all the symbols properties so that they are all 'movie clips symbols'. As soon as I do this the adobe animate software runs much more smoothly. Problem is, it is harder to animate this way.

This leads me to my question, is this a hardware issue? Could someone advise of the best computer/computer specs to run adobe animate? Maybe it's time I bought a desktop?

For those interested, here are my computer specs, and version of adobe I am running.

Specs:

MacBook Pro 2017

running Adobe animate 20.0

Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory Card: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

TOPICS
Other , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you have the latest updated version of Adobe Animate Prerelease 21.0.3.

Also, make sure you're not running a lot of other programs in the background and also make sure your hard drive isn't full.

You could also try uninstalling adobe animate and reinstalling it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines