Highlighted

Pixels breaking up on animate export (using illustrator vector)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing a pixel .ai vector from illustrator (either by copying/pasting from illustrator or by importing from desktop) I am seeing the pixels break up when exporting the animation (e.g. increasing the size). There is no issue with the vector as I am able to scale in both the animate UI and export from illustrator at any size. Any ideas what's happening?

Before export:

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 01.35.28.png

After export

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 01.35.14.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pixels breaking up on animate export (using illustrator vector)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing a pixel .ai vector from illustrator (either by copying/pasting from illustrator or by importing from desktop) I am seeing the pixels break up when exporting the animation (e.g. increasing the size). There is no issue with the vector as I am able to scale in both the animate UI and export from illustrator at any size. Any ideas what's happening?

Before export:

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 01.35.28.png

After export

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 01.35.14.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
ClayUUID LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm almost afraid to ask why you're creating pixel art in a vector graphics program. That heart could be redrawn from scratch in Photoshop in a minute flat and imported into Animate with zero conversion issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0