• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing Google Ads in an app

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've created my first app and got it published in the app store. Biiig progress for me.

So, it's been there a year now (I've been working on other projects) and only sold 5 copies. It's an app that 1,000s of people could use so I'm thinking of putting in the app store for free download but put some ads in it to generate revenue that way.

Question is, how do I put Google ads in to my app. Are there any resources or guides I could use to do that. 

I'm just near completing my second app which I also think will attract a big audience. Same question applies or more generally, what's the best way to make an app generate some income. I genuinely believe enough people would find both apps useful/educational/fun. So I know there's a market there.

Appreciate any advice from those further down the road than myself.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Is it an Adobe AIR app or HTML5 app?

If it's the first you  can use an ANE file for ads. You can buy updated ANEs on Distriqt and MyFlashLab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Lars. There's a shed load of stuff I can use there thanks. First time I've heard of ANE!??

Ya live and learn eh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines