Exit

Play audio synced with timeline and be able to start audio from in between

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyo!

I have the following issue:

I'm animating a video for a song of mine and imported it to Animate. 
First problem is, that while playing the Animation inside the timeline where it is slower than in the real performance the music is not slowed down, so i cannot say where i am for real in the song. My Song is running away..
I noticed this while using "test movie", where the video of course moves much faster.

Second thing is that i havent found a way to be able to start the audio file like from minute 1 and secong 25 or whatever. I always have to play it from the beginning which of course is no option. The song is like 7 minutes.

Can anyone pleeease help me to solve that problem? By the way i am new to adobe animate, so maybe the answer is quite simple.

THX so far!! 

Max

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Lol just found out I had to set the audio to "stream" and now everything works fine. 
Sorry for interrupting 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lol just found out I had to set the audio to "stream" and now everything works fine. 
Sorry for interrupting 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines