Highlighted

playing mp4 movie in adobe pro x in windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed my 5 year old adobe pro x in a new Lenovo x1 running on windows 10. I can't play the embedded mp4 movies any more although I still can play the embedded avi movies. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem? Thank you very much.

Qi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

playing mp4 movie in adobe pro x in windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed my 5 year old adobe pro x in a new Lenovo x1 running on windows 10. I can't play the embedded mp4 movies any more although I still can play the embedded avi movies. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem? Thank you very much.

Qi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved this to the Animate CC forums.  Animate is the current incarnation of Flash Professional.

I'd recommend checking out a trial for Animate CC, to see if this is a problem that would be solved by running a version designed for Win10, or if this is an underlying system issue, where maybe there's a driver problem or something.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Qi, Is the program Adobe Acrobat Pro X?  you must have H.264 codecs installed on your computer to play MP4 files that use H.264 compression. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2019 1