• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please add Windows Ink pressure sensitivity to Animate!!!

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For reasons I won't get into, I can't use Wacom drivers to run my tablet monitor (Dell Canvas). But Windows Ink works as a perfectly fine alternative in pretty much every case EXCEPT Adobe Animate. Without a Wacom driver installed, Animate offers no pressure sensitivity. The button in the toolbar that usually toggles it on/off is just completely missing. Been waiting through several updates hoping it would come along, but so far no luck. PLEASE add this! If the other apps can use all the features of Windows Ink, I don't see why Animate can't as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Have you tried the new Tablet Input option added in Application preferences in the latest Animate 20.5? You can set this from 

1. Edit > Preferences > Edit Preferences > Drawing > Tablet Input > Windows Ink(Beta) and Press OK
  2. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

Please let us know if you are still facing any issues.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines