• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable...

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I'm working on an animated music video. The video runs well in Animate both on the timeline and .swf and I have no problems whatsoever. But when I tried to convert it to .mp4 with Swivel I got the following errors:

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable Видео_mc_0_1 is not defined.

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable Видео__4_време_10 is not defined.

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable _04_време_mc_0_11 is not defined.

I tried other online convertors and the result was the same. I have not used any code, just animations. 

The gibberish letters might be because I have used Cyrlic for naming layers and symbols. I am working on renaming everything using Latin letters but still, I'm not sure if that will fix the problems. 

The video is more than a minute long now and the file is very large, but right after I rename everything I will try to post a .fla file for everyone whos willing to check it out and help.

Meanwhile, I'm open to suggestions or any kind of advice!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Hi.

There are a few possible reasons for this.

1 - If you're using advanced layers (Modify > Document (Cmd/Ctrl + J) > Use Advanced Layers), the name of the layers in the main timeline must follow variable naming limitations. The special characters you're using may be causing some kind of conflict.

2 - I'm not an expert in Swivel, but I get the impression that it works better with older versions of Animate.

Anyway, why don't you convert your animation to video using Animate itself by goi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

There are a few possible reasons for this.

1 - If you're using advanced layers (Modify > Document (Cmd/Ctrl + J) > Use Advanced Layers), the name of the layers in the main timeline must follow variable naming limitations. The special characters you're using may be causing some kind of conflict.

2 - I'm not an expert in Swivel, but I get the impression that it works better with older versions of Animate.

Anyway, why don't you convert your animation to video using Animate itself by going to File > Export > Export Video/Media...?

Please let us know.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved my life!

If you were around I would have bought you a beer!

I have never thought that Advanced layers may cause such a problem! One-click and the problem were fixed!

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome!

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines