Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PNG source path

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I create a HTM5/Canvas project with Adobe animate. After publishing or testing it pushes out a html file and a javascript file with the source path with png. When I store it on our webserve it is telling me that I don't have access to the png file. So I open up the JS file with Dreamweaver. 

sourcepath.PNG

and have to change the path manually to ../path/path/image.png for example I don't want to manually have to change path everytime we create html5/canvas project is there a way to tell abov

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate attempts to load its resource files relative to the location of the document. So if it works when tested locally, but not when loaded on a server, something's getting screwed up in the transfer process.

Hmm, I just noticed that when using texture atlases, Animate creates filenames with spaces in them. I wonder if that causes problems for some servers. What if you set image assets to export as image assets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I will see if that setting will work but yeah I don't know why the path is getting messed up. 

Thank you,

Charles 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Yeah I have it set to export as image assets.That doesn't fix my problem having to open up the JS file and manually changing source path.

Thank you,

Charles 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines