Highlighted

Poor performance when scrolling with mouse wheel in Action panel

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to Animate 2020, when using the mouse wheel to scroll in the action panel of a fairly long code block has a very slow or unresponsive refresh. When scrolling with the scroll bar or arrow keys, it's fine, so it doesn't seem like it's just a refresh issue. Is there a bug in the scroll wheel code? I predominantly use the mouse wheel to navigate so it really puts a stop in my work flow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Poor performance when scrolling with mouse wheel in Action panel

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to Animate 2020, when using the mouse wheel to scroll in the action panel of a fairly long code block has a very slow or unresponsive refresh. When scrolling with the scroll bar or arrow keys, it's fine, so it doesn't seem like it's just a refresh issue. Is there a bug in the scroll wheel code? I predominantly use the mouse wheel to navigate so it really puts a stop in my work flow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?