• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pressure sensitivity in wacom tablets not working in Animate CC Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with my tablet drivers as of late in Photoshop CC and Animate CC. I actually JUST fixed the photoshop issue but I bring it up because it might act as a clue for this issue. I'm using an Intuos 5 pen and touch lg, and and Cintiq 12wx , with Windows 10 Version 1909 (2004 isnt avaible for my build yet). Previously I had issues where the pressure sensitivity on my Cintiq did not work in Photoshop, but worked in flash, and for the intuos it was the opposite the pressure worked in photoshop but not in flash. I also wanted to add that there is a brush lag too (but that issue is corrected in photoshop now) 

I went through the following steps:

• Updated Wacom Drivers 6.3.39-1
  • Made sure Windows was up to date
  • Reset the drivers
  • Restarted wacom services
  • made sure windows ink features were correctly turned off
  • downgraded to an older version of Cintiq driver

After trying all those things nothing helped until I found this forum post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-cc-2014-incompatible-with-wacom/td-p/6253134?page...

After adding this file to my settings and reopening the program the pressure sensitivity worked. I was curious if there might be a similar solution for Animate CC.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. Please enable Windows Ink mode in both Intuos and Cintiq 
    --Enable Windows Ink--In Cintiq under Calibrate tab in Wacom settings
    --Enable Windows Ink--In Intuos under Mapping Tab
    --Also please check above settings for each applications in you Wacom Driver(if added)

2. Please update your PC drivers. Check the pressure in Animate now. If there are any issues please follow below instructions.

3. There is a fix available for these drawing related issues in the recent update (v20.5) available in Creative Cloud Desktop app. After installing please follow below steps.

• Edit--Preferences--Edit Preferences--Drawing--Tablet Input-- Windows Ink(Beta) -- Press OK
    • Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

Let us know if you face any other issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines