Highlighted

PROBLEM: HOW DO I REVERSE THE FRAME/LAYER FORMAT BACK TO ITS OLD LOOK?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling to find my way in the settings in Adobe Animate CC 2020.0.1. After the new update, the thumbnail thing with the layers/frames happened and I want to make them go back to their old look without the thumbnails. How do I do that?Capture.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

You see the little poorly-designed widget in the upper right of the timeline with mountains on the right and a reset button on the left?

TOPICS
How to, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PROBLEM: HOW DO I REVERSE THE FRAME/LAYER FORMAT BACK TO ITS OLD LOOK?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling to find my way in the settings in Adobe Animate CC 2020.0.1. After the new update, the thumbnail thing with the layers/frames happened and I want to make them go back to their old look without the thumbnails. How do I do that?Capture.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

You see the little poorly-designed widget in the upper right of the timeline with mountains on the right and a reset button on the left?

TOPICS
How to, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 2
shinko LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fixed! Thank you so much for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0