Highlighted

problem : pop up window when exporting

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a problem when i export my animation in animate cc. It works, but everytime, i have two panels that pop's up. It's benn going on for ages. i guess it come from the export option, but i'm a bit scared that i might mess up animate even more if i try to fix it myself. Notice that many months ago, i might have tried to change options in order to export in h264, then i left it like that... i don't really remember what i did, but that was stupid for sure ^^

this is my problem :

when i export ( ctrl+maj+alt+S)
i first have a pop up windows of information saying this :

" this animation uses fonctionnality that arn't working with the lecteur flash player 26. see "out" pannel for more details"

( i do updtae flash player )

and then another huge pannel ( all screen ) pop's up, like this, saying at every line : " the h264 video won't be published "

any idea how to fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem : pop up window when exporting

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a problem when i export my animation in animate cc. It works, but everytime, i have two panels that pop's up. It's benn going on for ages. i guess it come from the export option, but i'm a bit scared that i might mess up animate even more if i try to fix it myself. Notice that many months ago, i might have tried to change options in order to export in h264, then i left it like that... i don't really remember what i did, but that was stupid for sure ^^

this is my problem :

when i export ( ctrl+maj+alt+S)
i first have a pop up windows of information saying this :

" this animation uses fonctionnality that arn't working with the lecteur flash player 26. see "out" pannel for more details"

( i do updtae flash player )

and then another huge pannel ( all screen ) pop's up, like this, saying at every line : " the h264 video won't be published "

any idea how to fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 29, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi manont

When you want to publish as H.264 video are you using File -> Publish (in combination with Publish Settings) or are you using File -> Export -> Export Video... ?

Your window with OK button and your massive Output panel look like you are using File -> Publish. Try Export Video...

Screenshot 2019-01-29 at 13.38.33.png

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually i don't want to use h264 at all, i am only making making SWF for my work. I am using file>export>export animation ( i use the short cut )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, the Output panel was so full of " the h264 video won't be published ".

What is when you instead of "export ( ctrl+maj+alt+S)" use File -> Publish? The same?

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i do file>publish, i have the basic small loading pannel and that's it.
( sorry for the delay of answer )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manont, what do mean with basic small loading pannel?

Can you supply a screenshot?

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And in the folder, where you have your 'myproject'.fla, can you see a 'myproject'.swf?

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This pannel, and then nothing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

it's obviously publishing an SWF and very likely a HTML Wrapper as well. When you say "and then nothing", did you have look in the folder where you saved your FLA file. By default the published files go there.

When you use File -> Publish, after publishing nothing particular happens. You have to the Publish Destination (with Windows Explorer).

When you use Control -> Test Movie (or ctrl + enter) Animate will show the result in a Flash Player and saves SWF file in Publsh Destination.

Have another go and look in Publish Destination. If there is no SWF, then something's wrong.

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have a htlm in my destination folder page when i do publish.

actually as you were mentionning " htlm enveloppe" i went to the publish parametres, and i saw that this was on :

so i checked the box off, and it seems like i don't have anymore pop up bothering me when i do my swf !

(the thing is that box is cheked again in the parametres if i turn off and on my animate file...)

but i guess this kinda resolve my problem i still don't understand why the pop up was mentionning " won't be publishing h264..." but well, i don't need h264, only swf so....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Problem vanished

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, this pop up probleme saying that h264 won't be published happened again...
But i think i found the problem origin, i had some animatique ( small movie, .mov or h264 i use as a reference for animation ) inside some symbol, and if they are not put as " guide", then the message pop's up !
if they are as guide, it's ok

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Manont

the thing is that something in your project uses a method/tool/technique that is not supported by Flash Player 26. And it seems it is related to a video H.264 and here to certain frames in Symbol6 (image=1, =3, =5, =9, =11 ...).

I don't speak French: What does

• ALVAREZ ?
  • calque ?

mean to you?

• did you import a video into your FLA file and use it of stage?

• which version of Animate CC are you using?
  • and can you share your project (including the video, if there is one and not too large in file size) ?

I knew that it couldn't be related to unchecking Enveloppe HTML.

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You deleted your last post, didn't you. Well that's the one my last reply was meant for. Forget it, please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

calque mean " layer "
and alvarez is the name of my character, a symbol's name.
Inside alvares, i have a video that i use as an animatik.

i am using animate cc 18.0.2 (build 123)
here is the inside of alvarez

if the video is not put as a guide, then the pop's up appear when i do my swf render.
sorry i can not share the file, it's still in production ^^'

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 1