Highlighted

PROBLEM WITH AIR TO PUBILSH IN GOOGLE PLAY

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Google Play policies do not allow me to upload an app made in ANIMATE CC.
this is the message:
"Currently, the level of the target API of your application is 27 and should be at least 28 to ensure that it is compiled with the latest API, which offers optimal security and performance."

I have the latest version of AIR that is 32.0.0.116 and apparently only reaches to the target level 27
PLEASE HELP 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PROBLEM WITH AIR TO PUBILSH IN GOOGLE PLAY

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Google Play policies do not allow me to upload an app made in ANIMATE CC.
this is the message:
"Currently, the level of the target API of your application is 27 and should be at least 28 to ensure that it is compiled with the latest API, which offers optimal security and performance."

I have the latest version of AIR that is 32.0.0.116 and apparently only reaches to the target level 27
PLEASE HELP 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2019 0
Enthusiast ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe AIR is now supported by HARMAN (read Adobe's blog post). You can download the lates AIR 33 on HARMAN's site: https://airsdk.harman.com/

Then add android:targetSdkVersion="28" to your application descriptor file. Follow the release notes to add 64 bit support. You should also add adaptive icons. At the moment you should manually add them to the AIR sdk (read about it here). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0