• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with button colour states

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having trouble with changing colours in my button states. Every time I add an over or down keyframe and alter the colour and font weight it changes all the other frames to match. I thought maybe it's a symbol thingso I drew a shape and tried again without converting them, that didn't help. Then I tried cnverting the elements to symbols, still doesn't help. I've follwed tutorial steps and it worked previously but when had to edit the button and it just went super buggy. On a today deadline and new to Animate CC so I'll be very grateful for any idea of what I'm missing here. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

each button frame (up,over,down, hit) must be a keyframe.  otherwise, if you insert a frame, you will see exactly that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad, I've used keyframes. I think it's just bugs after recreating new buttons several times I ended up grabbing an older one and using that. Still o idea what was wrong with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines