• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with graphic symbol

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my problem is having the animation inside a graphic symbol reset and start over when i tween it or make a keyframe and move it in the main timeline or in the main graphic symbol.

so im doing an animation and i have a talking character .the character is a graphic symbol (lets call this Tom)on the main timeline and inside it i have him split up into different symbol per body part . i have entered the head graphic symbol ( lets call this Tomshead) and animated the mouth lip synch to my audio file. now when i got back to Tom graphic symbol i want to make his head move up and down in a tween as he talks. the problem im having is that when i tween it in Tom as soon as it hits the tween section the mouth animation inside Tomshead resets and starts over. also if i make a new
Tomshead keyframe in the Tom timeline the lipsynch inside Tomshead starts over. ( not just the lipsynch all the eye and eyebrow etc expressions start over) it doesnt do this every time just sometimes but its causing a huge hurdle and slowdown for me in my animations .

i need to be able to tween Tomshead without the lip movements and the blinking and expressions resetting every time it is keyframed in Tom. thanks in advance anyone who can help me with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

You need Sync Symbols To Timeline:

https://flash-powertools.com/sync-symbols-to-timeline/

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you a million !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are most welcome, Krista!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines