• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems drawing precision / small objects / tapping with brush on Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have just recently started using Adobe Animate after purchasing a huion inspiroy q11k drawing tablet for my laptop running Windows 10 and have run into problems drawing.
  • When I attempt to draw small, precise lines, circles or anything, it won't work. Instead, there is a circular white prompt every time. It allows me to draw big shapes and lines, but there is slight lag when doing so, and they are far harsher than intended even with the smoothing tool set to max. It will however, let me draw as small as I please when using a mouse.
  • This is not an issue when I use Windows Sketchpad, but only when I use animate. I have searched for a solution to this issue but I can't seem to find one.
  • forums1.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I know this may be obvious and you may already installed them but do you have the most recent drivers for your tablet? I'm only asking as I too had problems drawing small (but this was in Illustrator and mine is a Huion H610 Pro). I then updated my drivers and everything is good now (so far).

Here is the page for your tablet ... https://www.huiontablet.com/inspiroy-q11k.html

Select the 'Download' tab further down the page to find the Windows drivers.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines