Problems exporting/publishing fla files - HTML canvas

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably a very basic question but I am flumoxed!

I have around 10 fla files, made in HTML5 canvas which I want to bring up in Premier to stitck them all together - adding fades etc.

I can't seem to bring anything into Premier - either the files arn't complete or some sound is missing.   Any advice here gratefully recieved....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, Premiere has never been able to import FLAs. What it could import was published SWFs. Second, SWF import was apparently dropped from Premiere years ago. Third, HTML5 Canvas is intended for interactive web content. Why are you using it for a video project?

Well anyway, you need to convert your Canvas documents to AS3, then export them as lossless videos. Import those into Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks - I had a feeling that was the way to go...…...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines