• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems publishing for Adwords

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so i created some animated banner ads in the last version of Animate. Published them and they weren't accepted by Google. 

I solved the problems by adding <meta name="ad.size" content="width=160,height=600"> and replacing <script src="libs/1.0.0/createjs.min.js"></script> with 

<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2015.11.26_54e1c3722102182bb133912ad4442e19_min...."></script> and HTML5 Validator approved the files. However, there was no preview of the banner. I went back and checked and sure enough, while my files preview correctly, as soon as i publish and open the HTML into a browser i have only a blank screen. 

The only way i can get it to work properly is to Publish with Export Create JS assets (libs/) checked which creates the folder libs/1.0.0/createjs.min.js with a file size of 242KB

Then my html file loads correctly, however now my zip file exceeds the 150KB limit for Google. I'm a designer, not a programmer and i've now wasted days trying to output simple files. Can anybody help please?

Below are screenshots of the settings that work (with html editing) and give files small enough, but deliver a blank browser and preview on HTML5 Validator. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, forgot to add I updated Animate this morning (v.20.5.1) and all results are the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines