• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with color effect tweens in HTML5

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do color effect tweens work in the HTML5 format? I've used Adobe animate extensively and am new to HTML5. None of my color effect tweens publish, although I am able to work with them and preview them in the timeline. I've tried both motion and classic tweens. Is there something I'm missing or is there a workaround? Thanks.

TOPICS
Ad development , Import and export , Missing feature , Performance , Product issue , Publish package , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should have seen a warning in the Output window that that's exactly what would happen. Filter and color effects aren't natively supported by the HTML5 canvas API, so they have to be implemented in JavaScript. This is slow, so any movieclips with these filters only apply the effect to the first frame, then cache it as a static bitmap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines