• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with exporting video

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a completed animation that I'm trying to export as an mp4, and every time, several objects appear semi-transparent or darker like there's an alpha or brightness effect applied to the object when there isn't. Every time I export the video, it's the same objects that have this problem and nothing I do seems to help. I've tried actually applying alpha and brightness effects to the objects and just setting the values to 0, but this doesn't help either. The objects appear normal on the timeline, this only happens when I test or export the video. I've also tried exporting the video as a different file type than mp4, but the problem is still there. Does anyone know what's causing this? I'm using the 2020 version of Animate.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These "objects" are what exactly? Vector drawings converted to symbols? Imported bitmaps? Can you provide a before/after screenshot?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines