• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Pen Pressure on Dual Monitor setup (4k+hd).

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPD: Sorry for bothering. After wacom drivers reinstallation, everything goes back to normal. But it was very strange.

I've got this setup:

Win 10, Cintiq 22(not Pro version, res 1920x1080) + 4k display (res 3840x2160) as my main screen.

Everytime i launch Adobe Animate 2020 my Cintiq just freezes. It registers movements and clicks, but the cursor is dead. To fix this each time after i starting Animate i have to restart my wacom drivers to be able to move cursor again. However, brushes are acting weird (stroke will appear after a two seconds i started it if i move slow, short strokes are not showing at all), i missing pen pressure, and the windows pops up when i pick my brush tool:

Аннотация 2020-02-11 231452.jpg

In Photoshop and Autodesk Sketchbook everything is fine.

Is there any solution to get things right without getting rid of my primary 4k display?

TOPICS
Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried older drivers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I thought the problem was not on the Wacom side, but the Adobe. And maybe it was, I noticed this problem after latest Animate updates. Anyway reinstalling wacom drivers helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines