Highlighted

Problems with Turcom Tablet?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am completely new to Animate. I use the latest program and use a Pigma Turcom tablet. I'm having difficulty describing my issue, which I know is annoying, so bear with me.

When sketching with my pen and tablet, I can't do small strokes. It doesn't like me doing small movements with the brush tool, and just doesn't draw and then registers as a right-click. So sorry for my poor description, I hope to hear back soon because I really need to get a move on with a project.

Thank you all in advance.

TOPICS
Performance, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with Turcom Tablet?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am completely new to Animate. I use the latest program and use a Pigma Turcom tablet. I'm having difficulty describing my issue, which I know is annoying, so bear with me.

When sketching with my pen and tablet, I can't do small strokes. It doesn't like me doing small movements with the brush tool, and just doesn't draw and then registers as a right-click. So sorry for my poor description, I hope to hear back soon because I really need to get a move on with a project.

Thank you all in advance.

TOPICS
Performance, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check the issue with Illustrator or other drawing application. If the issue exists in other program as well then might be issue with your tablet driver/windows settings itself.

If windows PC:

1. Go to Control Panel

2. search for "Pen and Touch"

3. select "Pen Options" tab 

4. double click "Press and hold" and UNCHECK the "Enable press anbd hold for right-clicking"

5. Restart Windows and check for the issue

Please let us know if the issue still exists.

Alternatively try below steps as a workaround in Animate v20.5.1.

1. Edit-->Preferences-->Edit Preferences-->Drawing-->Tablet Input --> Windows Ink(Beta) --> Press OK
  2. Open a new/created document for the changes to take place.

Note: Please be aware Windows Ink option is a beta version and if you face any stylus interaction issues over Application/Tools, switch back Tablet Input to Wintab mode in Preferences.

Please share your observations. It will help us to investigate on this issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for your response.

I tried both methods, and neither had any effect whatsoever. I did find out how to take a video of my issue, and I hope it displays the issue clearly. Thank you again in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0