• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program distortion on Adobe Animate/Adobe Audition

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am currently dealing with a problem where my program display distorts on animate and audition. Adobe apps aren't the only apps that do this but I would like to know if there is a correlation with the 2 programs that can help me troubleshoot this problem.

I have looked into this maybe being a DPI scaling issue on windows 10 but everything I have done isn't helping.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it so much!

- Luke  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Luke,

This was fascinating to watch. I've never seen anything like it before.

Looks like graphics issue.

Have you tried to change some graphic card settings or update the driver?

Do you have another display adapter to try routing the signal through it? I mean, if you have a dedicated graphics card, usually desktop computer motherboards also have an built-in adapter that is disabled in BIOS.

As a side note -  if you get a chance, might be worth trying to install an older version of Animate alongside the latest also.

I notice some artifacts when I screen capture brush strokes with AA 2020, which may be an indicator that they are trying to use some form of hardware acceleration. (Kind of ironic as these 'accelerared' versions seem to have very poor general performance.)

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines