• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Properties

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (28).pngI'm using Adobe Animate CC 2019 on Windows10.

I'm using pencil tool and paint brush tool and brush tool but I have some problems with them

First I can't use stroke there is a red line on it that even when I click on it, it doesn't do anything so I can only use fill.

Second I can't change their styles and I tried to change it by going to the brush library too but it was useless maybe it's just because strokes don't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't draw with any of them because you've set your stroke color to nothing. Set it to something. There's like, at least three different panels that let you do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tree different panels?

Can you tell me their place?

And I know I have to set my stroke on some color just the way I choose color for fill but no matter how much I click on it, it won't show the colors so I can set it on something. The rectangle with red line just stay right there without showing colors or any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Tools panel? The Color panel? The Swatches panel? The tool Properties panel? Those little pencil and bucket icons are all over the place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.Screenshot (29).pngScreenshot (28).png

One of those panels finally worked and right now I have no problem with paint brush and pencil tools but my brush tool still won't work

I changed stroke and fill colors from color panel so as you can see in the pictures color panel shows me that my stroke color is green and I don't have a fill color which is what I want but the properties panel show me that my stroke and my fill are set on nothing so I can't change style or size of it; so I tried to change them but still when I click on stroke it doesn't do anything and I only can set fill on some color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines