• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publication problem during project development

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My interactive animation project worked and published very well (in html5). Until a certain version containing more content in the scenario ... oops he doesn't want to publish anymore. We only see the download gif and a blank page instead of the animation performed. What factor may have affected my animation so that it no longer wanted to publish? Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your browser developer console for any error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank.

Publish works with Microsoft Explorer, but not with Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Can I send you my .fla file for you to test? What do you suggest I do: resume work from a version that was working? I don't see an error message on the browser development console, just a blank page after the download icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Voici le code qui apparaît dans la console de développement du navigateur Google. 

animation-composantes-hydro_HTML5.html?31853:57 Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
at handleComplete (animation-composantes-hydro_HTML5.html?31853:57)
at animation-composantes-hydro_HTML5.html?31853:37
at a.b._dispatchEvent (createjs.min.js:12)
at a.b._dispatchEvent (createjs.min.js:12)
at a.b.dispatchEvent (createjs.min.js:12)
at a.b._sendComplete (createjs.min.js:16)
at a.b._loadNext (createjs.min.js:17)
at a.b._processFinishedLoad (createjs.min.js:17)
at a.b._handleFileComplete (createjs.min.js:17)
at createjs.min.js:12
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/sourceMap/chrome/iframe_handler.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho/sourceMap/chrome/content.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

Est-ce un masque ou une interpolation trop longue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines