Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish from HTLM5 canvas problems

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! 

I have a problem with publishing my application in html canvas to a html.file that can play in other browsers. My file is interactive and plays ok in my laptop, but it cannot play (it has only a white screen) in other machines (other laptop and desktop of my office). I want the publish file to play in every computer or mobile. What I do wrong? Please, answer if you know the answer. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

save your fla to a new folder

publish to that folder

everything in that folder (other than the fla) needs to be uploaded to your file server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try this many times. It publish an .html file that has no interaction at all. None of the buttons are working... What is the problem exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it should publish an html file, a js file and possibly folders with other files.

what's the url to your html?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does all that, but still is to responsive the app! It actually publish images file, components and videos, also an html and a js file...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

url?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly you mean url? I do the testing locally... When you publish the first url is the follownig: http://127.0.0.1:8090/Test100.html?22265. That is personal laptop's url... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then you have to use animate to test, control>test movie>in browser 

otherwise you're probably encountering a cross-domain security isssue .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you should run server like Xampp and test your Files on that local Server.

Install Xampp, put your files somewhere in C://xampp/htdocs/myAnimateFiles

Start Xampp

Test it in Broser with

localhost/myAnimateFiles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines