• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published HTML not interactive and clickable

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been working in Adobe Animate over the past month and all was working great when I previewed using Ctrl+Enter. 

However, I need to create a HTML file that my client can easily access even when they are offline. I tried to do this from the Publish setting and was quite surprised by the result. The published HTML was not only unresponsive, but the buttons created were not clickable. 

This is quite distressing since I can't imaging working in another software after having spent the last month on the project.

Maybe I'm missing something, what do I need to do to ensure that the HTML I publish is shareable and available offline?

Kindly assist.

TOPICS
Performance , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you published this project, Animate displayed a warning in the Output window that tells you exactly what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that you mentioned it, just checked the Output Window and found this, 

WARNINGS:
Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (24)
Content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system.

Would you happen to know how I can resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just been doing some digging, and seen a post here that cited that the output I've shared is nothing more than information in case I want to reference frames. 

Since all the action I have happens in a single frame, not sure whether this affects my code in any way. 

My only wish to to have the buttons clickable and the HTML to be interactive once published

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There were two warnings. You seem to have already forgotten about the second one.

You can't have bitmaps in buttons if you want your project to run locally. That's what the warning is saying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines