Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing error on Adobe Animate iTunesmetadat.plist

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I am new to app development and this is my first attempt at an app for iOS using Adobe Animate. I managed to publish an ipa file, but wish to publish it to test on an iphone... Can anyone please advise? Would be most grateful. This is the error.

"The device has encountered an unexpected error. WARNING: could not locate iTunesMetadata.plist in archive! WARNING: could not locate Payload?Quiz Marathonmac.sinf in archive! ERROR: Install failed. Got error "ApplicationVerificationFailed" with code 0xe8008015: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/instalId/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.instalId.staging/temp.G8BGQz/extracted/Payload/Quiz Marathonmac.app : 0xe8008015 (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.)

Thank you.

Aris 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how are you trying to install on your iphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..i connected the phone to the macbook and i am trying to test run it on the phone.. also i tried to publish the file with adhoc as the setting and the iphone selected as the device..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you connected your iphone to your macbook and then you tried to test using the animate air for ios settings panel?

Screenshot - 10_3_2020 , 7_00_41 AM.png

if that's correct AND you saw your iphone listed in the panel, then you probably made an error downloading your provisioning profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad.. yes, that's exactly what I did.. but my provisioning profile is for adhoc distribution right? or should it be development?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or it may be a more widespread issue with air 32 and possibly air 33 and ios 13.

check here, https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues/112

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again.. will try this too after changing the provisioning profile.. how about the p12 cert.. should it be also development instead of distribution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it depends on what you select for ios deployment type (in the air for ios settings panel).  if you select for device testing or debugging, you should use a development cert.  if you use app store or ad hoc, you should use a distribution cert.

because i've never had a reason to use the device testing/debugging settings, i only use the distribution cert and apple app store.  afaik, that works perfectly well for testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, since march 21, o have prblems animate shows: 
iPhone: El dispositivo ha detectado un error inesperado. WARNING: could not locate iTunesMetadata.plist in archive!
WARNING: could not locate Payload/Vemlidy.app/SC_Info/Vemlidy.sinf in archive!
ERROR: Install failed. Got error "ApplicationVerificationFailed" with code 0xe8008001: Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.hdbxIL/extracted/Payload/Vemlidy.app : 0xe8008001 (An unknown error has occurred.)

do you have idea why is this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! any solution to this?

it's been a while I guess some found a solution, please share!

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ApplicationVerificationFailed means you have a code signing or provisioning profile problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was getting this error pop up too.
Don't bother with a development certificate. Just use the iOS distribution certificate along with an adHoc provisioning profile to perform your debugging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines