• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing with air in iOS

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, when i publish directly to my iphone theres an error that says " can't connect to the devide" although the phone is connected with usb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you enable developer mode on you iphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! now that i have your attention, wuere can i find the ios sdk (xcode 10)

best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to but I have no good idea of how to,

I made the key and provisioning files (if that’s how you activate the developer mode) I’m working with an iPhone 6s, 7 and 8.

Your help is much appreciated.

Do I need to buy the developer from apple just to see the change to screen a to b? 

And for the life of me I haven’t been able to locate the iOS .SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google how to enable developer mode.

the latest air sdk (64 bit) is distributed by harmon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the answer for that are from a couple of years now (Flash CS6). it's even vaulted in the links they provide. I've been looking.  I've tried everything i have found in google and still get the error code. Developer mode for android is easy. But for iphone is... not imposible but i havent found the answer yet. I thought you guys knew how to do it. 

I have air 32. something, does it still works? What it ask me for is the iOS simulator SDK, not the air SDK

thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I've read Harman have only done Android so far, so I think you need to stay with AIR 32.

You should only be asked for the iOS Simulator if you are using the test movie on iOS Simulator. If you're testing On Device via USB, you shouldn't need the simulator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! thanks for answering, so the issue is not with the air sdk, then why i get the error? and when i force it trough x code it doesn show at full screen. (more details in the screenshots). 

The phone is connected to the mac with an origina apple cable.

and for ios 13.5.1 i still dont know if i can enable developer mode (if thats even possible).

001.png002.png003.png004.jpeg

thanks in advance! (and two virtual hugs)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the connect error might be an ios 13/air sdk issue.  more info is here, https://github.com/Gamua/Adobe-Runtime-Support/issues/112

it looks like using the latest harman sdk may resolve the connect problem.  (but when you get to deployment, may encounter another problem.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, that also didn't solve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines