Punctuation issue in Arabic

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making an app in Arabic language. I have a problem with punctuations in Arabic. All the text appears as it is supposed to be i.e. Right-to-Left. But the puncuations on the right most side of the text appears according to English language.

For Example: 

Actual Text : غضبت السّلحفاة وتحدّت الأرنب أن يدخل معها في سباق. وافق الأرنب على الفور قائلًا: "لم لا؟ فأنا أسرع منك. يمكنني هزيمتك في أي وقت."

Output Text is present in the image added.Output TextOutput Text

The ." present on the right most side of input text should be present on the end of first line in output text instead it is present in the end of third line. How do I solve this issue?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Animate doesn't support TLF (https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/text-layout-framework-tlf-text.html), but if you are using a workaround solution, the other experts here should be able to help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines