Highlighted

Question for Colin

Participant ,
Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please forgive me for asking in the forum but Colin what is the best way to contact you? Does the message option go to a private message?

You once offered to help me make a stand-alone player that will work on a Mac. The one I was using that I made from Windows from CS5 stopped working on a MacOS upgrade. I need your help as a consultant. Karin

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

I sent you a message, you can reply to that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Question for Colin

Participant ,
Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please forgive me for asking in the forum but Colin what is the best way to contact you? Does the message option go to a private message?

You once offered to help me make a stand-alone player that will work on a Mac. The one I was using that I made from Windows from CS5 stopped working on a MacOS upgrade. I need your help as a consultant. Karin

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2018 0
EDMON1 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Me preguntó porque mi movil no es compatible con la versión Android?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2019 0