• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question from New user: Published output isn't of the desired quality

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just started learning Animate and took a class at MAX. I imported my layers from an Illustrator file, made them symbols and added animation. I followed all of the teachers steps and my animation looks good in the window but when I test the movie my icons and text are blurry. My text has been converted to paths. The only things that show up clearly are lines that have been expanded and a logo. Any suggestions or help would be awesome. Here's my simple animation 😕
http://127.0.0.1:8090/LCN%20Infographic.html?65797825

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Hi,

The output needs to be hosted in a web server in order for it to run properly. When you do test movie in Animate it uses a local server to preview.

To avoid the blur, you may choose to Export Image Assets as Texture with 32-bit option for high quality or you may want to just choose Image Assets to publish vectors as vectors.

ps: In canvas the Static text type will be converted to vector outlines in the published output.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you setting for publishing. Is this Canvas or AS3. In Canvas you can use texture and you can set the images to 32bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am publishing to Canvas with texture, but when I open the html file it is blank after publishing. This view above is when I test the movie in Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything in the console?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the warning I get before I publish it, when I do the test movie.

WARNINGS:
** 837 Bitmaps packed successfully into 1 spritesheet(s).
Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (88)
Filters are very expensive and are not updated once applied. Cache as bitmap is automatically enabled when a filter is applied. This can prevent animations from updating. (14)
Applying "cache as bitmap" to an animated instance will prevent the animation from updating. (14)
Motion tweens are published as frame by frame animations. Use classic tweens where possible. (23)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The output needs to be hosted in a web server in order for it to run properly. When you do test movie in Animate it uses a local server to preview.

To avoid the blur, you may choose to Export Image Assets as Texture with 32-bit option for high quality or you may want to just choose Image Assets to publish vectors as vectors.

ps: In canvas the Static text type will be converted to vector outlines in the published output.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your 127.0.0.1 page is just the localhost server that runs while Animate is testing the files. We don't have access to your machine.

What is the size of your stage? If it's small, and your publishing settings make the export fill the browser window, things could look pixellated.

All of the warnings in the output window are things you could do something about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines