• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question regarding the integration of text and sound in Animate cc

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I have a question, I'm new to Animate cc and need to know what exactly the maeaning of :

Text integration (on-screen text)

Audio integration (sync audio)

Is it the clarity of the text on the screen and the integration of sound with movement only, or is there another meaning?

really appreciate your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the literal sense, "integration" would mean the inclusion of text and/or sound in your document, yes.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, in this case there is no need to any codes right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I have another question I just it here also, I have a project (animate cc html canvas) I know how to do the animation, the client sent me many files inclsding quiz files, they are separated files, he wants te replace the English text and sound with another languge, should I combine them together or just replace the text and sound with the other language and then send them that way, cause there is no way to combine the files together. Also I need to know the steps of the eleaning course using animate cc, what are the steps should be done after that to finish the course to be completely ready. Realy appreciate your reply it will help me alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those combinations of words don't have any well-defined meaning. Maybe you should ask the person who wrote them exactly what they meant by it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, but I have another question I just posted it here also, I have a project (animate cc html canvas)
I know how to do the animation, the client sent me many files inclsding quiz files, they are separated files, he wants to replace the English text and sound with another languge, should I combine them together or just replace the text and sound with the other language and then send them that way, cause there is no way to combine the files together. Also I need to know the steps of the eleaning course using animate cc, what are the steps should be done after that to finish the course to be completely ready. Realy appreciate your reply it will help me alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't ask the same question in multiple threads. It's wasteful and annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines