• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Access of undefined property btn_website"

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably the angriest I've been in a while. I practically copied a video that did exactly this and it doesn't work. This is ALL of the code that Animate auto-generated, and this is the error it always throws. The instance names aren't wrong. The button name and the button instance are both the same, so there is no possible way it could try to access something that doesn't exist. Please tell me how I could have possibly gotten this wrong when there is literally nothing I could have done wrong. This is the only button in the entire project; this is as simple as it gets. I'm just using the "Click To Go To Webpage" snippet. Why is this happening? This nonsense happens with every single Adobe product and I honestly cannot believe people keep using their programs.

sollesi_0-1589867928183.png

sollesi_1-1589868095064.png

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

You don't have advanced layers enabled, do you?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have advanced layers enabled, do you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, that was enabled and disabling it completely fixed my problem. No idea what advanced layers even does or why I would ever want it in that case, but I am new to this program. Because of you saying this, I can now complete my assignment. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines