Highlighted

"Detach Layers from Camera" not working on rendered video.

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am making a 1min50s video with several layers, masks and parenting systems.

I have divided a layer in two separate parts to make a zoom out/mask transition without interfering in the BG size while zooming out.
So I detached a layer from the camera, inside the masked sublayers.

The problem is that when I render it in .mov to export a .mp4 from Media Encoder, those layers are still linked to the camera. However, inside Animate CC preview, or if I render a .jpg/.png sequence, this bug doesn't happen.

Am I doing something wrong organizing the layers? Or setting the export?

(I cant post screenshots of the video I amm making for "NDA" reasons.)

The highlighted layers are the ones I divided to first be detached, and then attached to the camera.
Capturar.PNG

Hope you guys can help me with that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Detach Layers from Camera" not working on rendered video.

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am making a 1min50s video with several layers, masks and parenting systems.

I have divided a layer in two separate parts to make a zoom out/mask transition without interfering in the BG size while zooming out.
So I detached a layer from the camera, inside the masked sublayers.

The problem is that when I render it in .mov to export a .mp4 from Media Encoder, those layers are still linked to the camera. However, inside Animate CC preview, or if I render a .jpg/.png sequence, this bug doesn't happen.

Am I doing something wrong organizing the layers? Or setting the export?

(I cant post screenshots of the video I amm making for "NDA" reasons.)

The highlighted layers are the ones I divided to first be detached, and then attached to the camera.
Capturar.PNG

Hope you guys can help me with that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2019 0

Have something to add?