Highlighted

"Waiting for Camera" in Character Animator

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. My camera doesnt work. It shows the message "waiting for camera", however, the camera light is on. What shall I do? I am using Windows 10. 

You might get on better on the Character Animator forum.

It looks like there are a few similar threads over there and, after ruling out camera problems (e.g. does your camera work in other software? Are the drivers up to date?), some people have found that restarting their PC a few times fixes it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Waiting for Camera" in Character Animator

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. My camera doesnt work. It shows the message "waiting for camera", however, the camera light is on. What shall I do? I am using Windows 10. 

It looks like there are a few similar threads over there and, after ruling out camera problems (e.g. does your camera work in other software? Are the drivers up to date?), some people have found that restarting their PC a few times fixes it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2019 0
Participant ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2019 0