• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Black Squares covering small animations.

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I export my animation with small objects such as small mouth movements, there are little black squares blocking parts of the screen for the duration of the frame. I'm sure this is a noob problem but it's very annoying and I can't find anything on it. It only happens when I'm zoomed out just the slightest bit. Whenever I zoom in on the object, the square things go away. The other thing is that when I zoom out to full screen in my scenes, some of the eyes disappear and it's super weird. Please tell me how I can fix this!

This is what the squares look like when I'm zoomed out a tiny bit

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 5.42.46 PM.png

This is what it's supposed to look like when it's zoomed in

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 5.42.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Yes if you can, export/save them at a smaller size if possible to avoid having to scale them very small in Animate. This is a relatively new issue in Animate that might have something to do with advanced layers. I first saw it last summer with a student's project. He imported super hi res images and scaled them to like 5% and they would simply disappear.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are imported bitmaps correct? If so, it's a resolution issue. What size (width & height) are the original images and what scale percentage are they in Animate? I suspect they are high res and you scaled them way down in Animate...?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I have them as 2048 by 1536 and i scale them way down you’re right. So I guess I need to make them smaller originally and then import them to the stage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes if you can, export/save them at a smaller size if possible to avoid having to scale them very small in Animate. This is a relatively new issue in Animate that might have something to do with advanced layers. I first saw it last summer with a student's project. He imported super hi res images and scaled them to like 5% and they would simply disappear.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines