• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding discontinuation of Adobe Animate software.

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir, 

I need a confirmation if Adobe Animate software is going be discontinued after December 2020. I understand it a flash player that will be discontinued and not the Adobe Animate software? Please confirm. 

I hope the animators will still be able to use the Adobe Animate software and create animations and will have the feature of exporting the animation in mp4 format (video format). Kindly confirm. 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're correct; animate is NOT scheduled for termination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick turn around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn around? This isn't a tech support line. These are user-to-user forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ClayUUID, I genuinely don't understand why you're so consistently rude to people who have just come to ask for help. 

I'm quite sure that the majority realise that you know more about Animate than them, but that doesn't give you the right to be condescending and disrespectful. You discourage people who would like to ask for help, and moreover you tarnish the reputation of these forums.

Grow up a bit, get off your high horse, and just be a decent human being. Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines