Highlighted

Remove Google Font

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a google Web-Font in my Animate app. This added the following lines to my index.htm, which worked fine:

<script> var gFontsFamilies = ["Baloo Thambi"]; </script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Baloo+Thambi:regular&subset=latin">

Now I don't want to use the google Web-Font any more (GDPR issue) and replaced all used fonts with arial. 

But now the above code is still in my index.htm after publishing the Script. I could remove it manually every time I publish it - but how can I get rid of it generally?

Thanks for Help

Thomas

TOPICS
Ad development, How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove Google Font

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a google Web-Font in my Animate app. This added the following lines to my index.htm, which worked fine:

<script> var gFontsFamilies = ["Baloo Thambi"]; </script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Baloo+Thambi:regular&subset=latin">

Now I don't want to use the google Web-Font any more (GDPR issue) and replaced all used fonts with arial. 

But now the above code is still in my index.htm after publishing the Script. I could remove it manually every time I publish it - but how can I get rid of it generally?

Thanks for Help

Thomas

TOPICS
Ad development, How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2019 0
Engaged ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in your Publish settings (File > Publish Settings...) select the HTML/JS tab and make sure 'Overwrite HTML file on Publish' is ticked.

overwrite.JPG

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Greg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Greg

many Thanks for your effort. Unfortunataly it did not help .. ich have still the Google Font reference in my HMTL.

any other idea?

thanks very much!

Thomas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0