• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove White Stage in Application

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make application in Adobe Animate CC 2021 and publish for Android. When I open my application,I see "White Stage" in display. How I can remove "White Stage" in my application?

Screenshot_20210404_172928.jpg

TOPICS
ActionScript , How to , Other , Product issue , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assuming your stage in animate shows no white, select full screen in your file>publish settings>target settings (wrench icon) > air for android settings,

kglad_0-1617546962204.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for helping me and I have tried it but the results are the same. Is there any other way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the stage covered with something non-white.  ie, you could alway use dark blue and orange rectangles on a base layer below everything else to make sure there's no white showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have covered the stage with the color I gave but my application still has white color. Is there any way to solve it?Citra 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because you have multiple frames (and possibly because the stage is scaled), i can't tell much from that screenshot.

are you testing on an android mobile (and not in animate)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I tested it on android mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines