Highlighted

resizeCanvas(); in new version Animate export in to js file

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In previous versions, the resizeCanvas () function; exported to html file, I deleted it from there and removed the check mark in the settings - overwrite html, I wrote my function in frames and scaled according to the screen size, but now this function is exported to a js file and you have to go and delete it before viewing its because the location in the window does not work correctly with it. What to do? How to prevent it from being exported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

resizeCanvas(); in new version Animate export in to js file

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In previous versions, the resizeCanvas () function; exported to html file, I deleted it from there and removed the check mark in the settings - overwrite html, I wrote my function in frames and scaled according to the screen size, but now this function is exported to a js file and you have to go and delete it before viewing its because the location in the window does not work correctly with it. What to do? How to prevent it from being exported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have any of the so-called "responsive" options set, resizeCanvas() doesn't even get called. So... just ignore it? It's only about 1200 bytes of code.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but when I write my resize function in a frame and set values to the position properties of objects in it, relative to the screen size, when I publish, the entire canvas becomes a 100-200px strip. But when I delete the resizeCanvas () function that Animate creates, everything becomes as it should. I make playable ads that should be full screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 0