Highlighted

Reverse animation

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Is there a way to revert the animation of a movieclip when I use go to previous frame and stop?

I mean, I have movieclips inside each frame and would like to them to play in reverse every time I go to previous frame. when I go foward I want it to paly normaly. Is it possible?

Thank you all

A.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

There is no built in play-backwards functionality. The easiest way to do what you want is to include both a forward and reverse animation in each movie clip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reverse animation

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Is there a way to revert the animation of a movieclip when I use go to previous frame and stop?

I mean, I have movieclips inside each frame and would like to them to play in reverse every time I go to previous frame. when I go foward I want it to paly normaly. Is it possible?

Thank you all

A.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

There is no built in play-backwards functionality. The easiest way to do what you want is to include both a forward and reverse animation in each movie clip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
ATGB LATEST
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. 

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0