Highlighted

Rollover Buttons and replace cursor not working on Android

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have started reworking my old Flash website that I want to use again now that Animate makes HTML5 Canvas so much easier.  The trouble is that whilst I have managed to get every feature of the page I've completed so far working on  the desktop (partly thanks to this forum!), none of the cursor movement features work when viewed on an Android device.

I've mainly used simple mouseover, mouseout and click commands, as well as replacing the cursor, invariably added using the code wizard.

You can see my work in progress here: http://www.guestmug.co.uk/oldhome.html

Obviously, the missing functions are vital to the site.  Is there a simple way to make it responsive in Android?  The click functions do work, by the way.

Thanks.

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rollover Buttons and replace cursor not working on Android

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have started reworking my old Flash website that I want to use again now that Animate makes HTML5 Canvas so much easier.  The trouble is that whilst I have managed to get every feature of the page I've completed so far working on  the desktop (partly thanks to this forum!), none of the cursor movement features work when viewed on an Android device.

I've mainly used simple mouseover, mouseout and click commands, as well as replacing the cursor, invariably added using the code wizard.

You can see my work in progress here: http://www.guestmug.co.uk/oldhome.html

Obviously, the missing functions are vital to the site.  Is there a simple way to make it responsive in Android?  The click functions do work, by the way.

Thanks.

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Daftoons LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've realised that though there is a way to achieve this, people tend not to rollover on phones, so I am reworking the site with only clicked buttons.  Thanks anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0