• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sample all layers in adobe animate cc?

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop, there is a setting in the paintbucket tool which allows you to "sample all layers"

Is this option also available in adobe animate cc? I know adobe animate is vector based and not raster, but I've seen other vector programs use a similar function such as Inkscape.

It would just really help with my animation If there was a "sample all layers" function so I can use a paintbucket tool on a different layer but it is based off of the line layer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, in animate when you select an object, that layer is selected and if that layer is locked, you can't select any objects in that layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The eye dropper in Animate just takes screen pixel data, so "sample all layers" is the default (and in fact only) behavior. Did you not try it before starting this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines