• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serious problem in animate with macOS big sur

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! i updated my mac to the last macos version and i have a problem with the color and line setions in the tool and object windows to describe this problem i wiil atach a photo

the colors seems to be destorted and impossible to work.

if someone have a solution i will glad to try and fix this broblem

defaultgtoic9rwx997_1-1605444003631.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 14.30.12.png

TOPICS
Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Contributor , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

The latest versions of Animate (and Acrobat) are currently incompatible with Big Sur. Adobe says so right here, although I don't blame you for finding out the hard way as it took me a good deal of searching to find this out. It's frustrating because the Big Sur beta has been around since July. At the very least it would be nice if we had some kind of estimate like "by the end of November" wouldn't it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

In the Creative Cloud app, go to All Apps, then down to Animate. Click the elipsis and select 'Other versions'.

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 12.47.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update: i downgradet the animate version from 21 to 20 and now animate works fine but stiil i need a solution for the new 21 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest versions of Animate (and Acrobat) are currently incompatible with Big Sur. Adobe says so right here, although I don't blame you for finding out the hard way as it took me a good deal of searching to find this out. It's frustrating because the Big Sur beta has been around since July. At the very least it would be nice if we had some kind of estimate like "by the end of November" wouldn't it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark tnx for the reply! i hope adobe will fix this issue soon and it would be nice to get an official response from them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How were you able to downgrade? I'm having trouble with this as well but I don't know how to downgrade from 21 to 20, & if it works for you I'd like to try it too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud app, go to All Apps, then down to Animate. Click the elipsis and select 'Other versions'.

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 12.47.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines