Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious problems with Animate CC 21.0.5 running in Big Sur 11.2.3

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Friends,

has anyone experienced any issues with Animate 21.0.5 running in Big Sur 11.2.3? When I opened the application the main screen that displays the stage automatically scrolls to the left out of view and I cannot move the scroll bar. Same problem on the timeline panel. The scroll bar moves on its own and I cannot move it at all. Any ideas? Is there a way of reinstalling Animate CC in Creative Cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We tested with Animate 21.0.5 in Big Sur 11.3 beta 7. This issue is not reproducible at our end.

Please try to perform the below options & let us know.

• Update Big Sur from 11.2.3 to 11.3.
  • Install an older version of the Animate(20.0.5) available from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

If the above solution didn't fix the issue, please provide us information on the below asks:

1. Are you using a dual-monitor setup?
  2. Are you using any drawing tablets? If Yes please specify the model of the drawing tablet.

And also please share a screen recording of the issue here or send it to pyc@adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, Adobe Support,
Thank you for your support. I seem to have found the fix. I had to verify permissions for my hard drive using the disk utility. I saw similar problems with other applications so I suspected a problem with Big Sur. It now seems to be working fine
Happy with your help.
Luci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines