• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several errors occured and my layers changed in Animate

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's the first time I'm using Animate. I was working with 4 layers named 'camera', 'spiral', 'animasyon' and 'video'. I was testing the clip as usual and suddenly all my layers duplicate as video_obj, video_prop etc. and the colors next to the names turned red. Also, several errors occured and I don't understand them. The errors and layers increased as I kept triying to test. Then they decreased now there's 12. Now there are problems in the clip and I can't work on it. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

*English translation of errors:
Error 1-3: There is a conflict with the name XXX in the name field.
Error 4-10: Definition of replication function.
Error 11-12: The class 'privatePkg .___ xxx___' must be a subclass of the 'flash.display.MovieClip' class because it is linked to a library symbol of type 'flash.display.MovieClip'.

hata.pnghata1.pnghata3.1.png

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , Error , Exchange extensions , How to , Other , Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can someone help please 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines